Monday 10 March 2014

Ewe Are So Beautiful

Well here we are, back in the land of communication after a glorious two weeks at Mavora Lakes. We had a fabulous time and were very reluctant to leave this morning, it's truly a beautiful & magical place. We're now back on the grid, parked up at the Manapouri Motorhome & Caravan Park where we'll be for a few days catching up on a few chores & waiting on the arrival of my replacement computer which is being couriered from Invercargill & also awaiting for mail that is being sent from Tauranga. I also have more than a few Mavora blog posts that I have about ready to go which will keep me busy during the evenings.
 
Amongst the photos that I processed while at the lakes were these ones which I took at Centre Bush, a tiny settlement on the Lumsden to Invercargill road, I drove this road when I took my lemon of a laptop back to the store. I stumbled across their paddock while looking for a church; I was by myself so I was able to take a few detours along the way. These coloured sheep had just been shorn, they looked so comical.
 
Ewe Are So Beautiful-
this one just makes me smile every time I look at it!
"Give us a kiss"
 








2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back! The sheep are a nice photo essay. I hope they're getting some warm autumn weather to keep them warm until their wool grows back. They must be interesting fleeces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olwen, nice to be missed! :) Glad you enjoyed the sheep, I bet the wool will be growing super fast, there have been a few frosty mornings recently.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them as soon as possible, Shellie