Wednesday 19 March 2014

Goodbye Mavora

This will be my last post for a week or so, we're leaving for the Milford Road & Milford Sound tomorrow morning and we'll have no reception again. We've had a relatively quite time here in Manapouri catching up on various chores and computer work. But we did manage to walk part of the Kepler Track & visit Doubtful Sound & the Power Station, I'll post those blogs in due course. Catch you soon.....
 
I'll finish my Mavora Lakes blog posts with a pictorial of some of the wonderful scenery we were privileged to enjoy during our two week visit. We had a fantastic time and are looking forward to returning in the not to distant future.
 
Ka kite anō  Mavora
 

 

 

 

 




2 comments:

  1. Hi Shellie, I have spent the last week or so reading and thoroughly enjoying your blog posts and your amazing photos. Thank you for sharing this with us. You are certainly having a fantastic time 'Out There'. I'm Joanne Pett (nee Minikin) and haven't seen you for many years although we made a brief contact a few years ago through your Mum & Dad and mine and the few photos you sent. I will certainly be following your adventures now. Cheers Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hi there Joanne, great to make contact again! Glad you've enjoyed reading about all our travels. We're having a ball.....no skating rinks in sight yet though ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message, I love reading them! All comments are personally moderated by me and I will post and answer them as soon as possible, Shellie